Year Of Establishment : 11.1960
Registration : 1965 Under Societies Act.
Characters of Organisatin : Dances, Folk Dances of India, Oriental Dance, Kathak Dance, Bharat Natyam Dance and Music.
Affiliations By :
1. Gujarat Sangeet Nrutya Natya Academy, Ahmedabad.
2. Bruhad Gujarat Sangeet Samiti, Ahmedabad.
3. Prayag sangeet samiti Allahabad
Number of Students So Far :
1. Trained – Dances : Over 10000 Nos
2. Ballets & Folk Dances Etc : Over 12000 Nos
WORKSHOP CONDUCTED :
Renowed processors of faculty of Arts (Dance, music and drama) of M S University of Baroda, conducted a workshop for 15 days, in Jamnagar under the banner of Nritya Bharati , for art lovers and students of arts in Gujarat.
In campus training & direction at various School /Colleges
- Innumerable students were trained for the shows at their respective schools / Colleges & Institutions.
Ballets and Dances staged :
- Successfully staged hundreds of Ballets and Dances in Gujarat, Maharastra, U P, M P, Punjab and Delhi.
Number of Ballets Produced :
- Produced more than 40 Ballets in Gujarati and Hindi.
T.V. Participation :
- 10 Full length of Gujarati and Hindi folk and classical Ballets.
Art luminaries visited to Nrutya Bharati :
- Government Cultural Delegation from Japan.
- Renowned “Kathak Dancer” Shri Gopi Kishan.
- Renowned “Bharat Natyam Dancer” Smt Mrunalini Sarabhai.
- Renowned “Kathak” Dancer Smt Kumudini Lakhia.
- Renowed “Manipuri” Dancer Ms. Savitaben Nanjikalidas.
V.I.P. witnessed and praised the Shows :
- Hon’ble Late Dr. Jivraj Mehta – Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Jaisukhlal Hathi – Central Minister.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Sardar Swaran Singh – Defence Minister.
- Hon’ble Late Prof. Chandy – Governor of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Vishwanathan – Governor of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Madhavsingh Solanki – Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Amarsingh Chaudhari – Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Chimanbhai Patel – Chief Minister of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Hasmukhbhai Patel – Ex. Minister of Education, Sports, Youth & Culture of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Babubhai Supariwala – Ex. Minister of Food, Civil Supplies & Urban Dev. Of Gujarat.
- Hon’ble Late Shri Hasmukhbhai Patel –Ex. Minister of Education, Sports, Youth and culture of Gujarat.
- Admiral R H Tahiliani – Chief of Naval Staff.
- Admiral Pereira – Chief of Naval Staff.
- Admiral O S Dowson – Chief of Naval Staff.
Meet the Management
Late Shri S.S. Bhatnagar
Late Shri Shudh Sawrop Bhatnagar was Ex-Serviceman – World War II Medalist (Indian Navy) and he took training in Bharat Natyam and Kathak Dance at the feet of great masters of South India and North India.
Dr. Shalini S. Bhatnagar
Dr. Shalini S. Bhatnagar obtained “Kovid” P.G. Diploma, B.A., M.A. degree and Ph.d in Kathak dance from “INDIRA KALA SANGEET VISHWAVIDYALAYA”, Khairagarh, Chattisgarh. Her subject for thesis in Ph.d was “Reeti Kaalin Kaviyo ke Kavyo ka Nrityatmak Anushilan”.